Your full day is a jamed packed experience which begins from the moment we pick you up and head back to base camp for a good old Aussie Breaky.
You will be allocated your trusty steed for the day and get to know them by grooming and saddling up ready to head out on horseback for the full day.
We head out with our pack horse in tow to a picturesque lunch location to sit down and enjoy a location like none other. You will enjoy some of the most beautiful scenary located in the Forster Hinterland on the Mid North Coast.
After lunch we head out for another ride to return back to base camp to feed up the horses and untack. Then it's time for a scrumptious dinner to end off the most perfect day of riding.
This is an experience to get back to nature and how true Stockman used to trek through trails on horseback.
- Morning - Breaky, groom, saddle up, allocation of horse
- Morning Ride - head out to our unique location with pack horse for lunch
- Lunch - set down for lunch
- Afternoon Ride - set off again for another afternoon ride and head back to base camp
- Afternoon - unsaddle, feed up horses
- Dinner - A campfire and dinner is prepared to finish off the day.
Riding Level: This is available to all levels of riding from Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced riders.
All inclusive: horses, meals, helmets
Please advise of any dietry requirements.
Time: This is a full day ride commencing at approximately 8.00am and finishing dinner around 7pm. Times may vary depending on time of year.
Minimum numbers apply for a full day tour to go ahead (min 2)